The increase of technology has brought new introduction of Android emulators to install all Android application to the pcs and laptops. Android emulators are windows desktop software that help in running Android apps and installing them thus bridging the gaps between mobile computing and pc
There are different kinds of emulators although not all work best. some of the emulator might be slow or freeze that means their stability is not good and should be removed.The features in an Android emulator are very important and should have proper stability. A smooth and well running pc should have good emulators and some allow third - party controller while some don't but still it all depends on your pc hardware performance.
Here i will let you learn the top best Android Emulators for both windows pc and laptops.you can choose from the list and see what works best on your Windows pc and laptops. Providing reliable and long term use for the devices
1. Nox app playerIt is one of the best emulators which give a guarantee of many features and powerful experiences.
It doesn't have additional software this making it easy and fast to use.
Features of Nox app player
- It is a free app and which is downloaded from google .
- It is very stable and reliable .
- Nox app player can be specify the cpu processor and RAM size.
- It provides a keyboard for touch input.
- The app is fitted with inbuilt GPS emulation.
- Nox app player has a game pad for one to play games .
2. MEmu Android EmulatorsIt the new emulator in town , which is installed in pc and laptops. It supports many hardware configuration since it has no compatibility. MEmu is excellent in all systems .
Features found in the MEmu Android emulators
- It is free of charge.
- Has no compatibility issues.
- It has a touch emulation which will help you play Android games on laptop and pc
- At a give time it will support multiple instances
3. KO player EmulatorsKo player is counted as one of the best Android emulators,that focus on productive gaming. It has an inbuilt google play store which helps watching HD videos on youtube.
Features of a ko player.
- It gives access to the keyboard
- It available for free.
- You can install games anytime.
- It can accommodate multiple accounts.
- Your pc hardware should have good RAM and and good memory.
4. Andy os Android Emulators for pc and laptops.It is a interesting unique feature which is downloaded free at the google play store. It always updated with the latest google features and has unlimited space for it user.
Features of Andy os Android Emulators.
- It is freely available
- It uses the mobile for as the remote control when playing games.
- It doesn't have any compatibility and the system won't slow down.
- It allows you to use full screen while playing games.
- It is simple to use.
- Andy is always up to date and upgrades it features regularly
Free Android emulators for pc and laptops
5. WINDROYWindroy finds it way in this list because unlike other emulators it doesn't need external virtual box.It works well in the older version of windows and it unique since it only runs on Windows kernel
Features of windroy.
- Office application run best on this emulator.
- It works well on productivity .
- It doesn't give full reliability on game support
- It is simple to use and uses plays store fully
It is designed for personal use and not much of gaming .It assist in development and other professional uses.Genymotion emulators also emulates application from other different devices and you don't have to own the device.
Features found in Genymotion emulators
- It is available in both paid and free options.
- It is more fast compared to other emulators.
- It is has more advance features .
- Free services for person use.
- It is simple and flexible you can switch across different devices
Bluestacks is widely used for it's unique feature of one click installation .It is highly used in windows operating systems. Bluestacks emulator allows you to run many Android application at the same time.
Features of bluestacks.
- It is freely available but on different regions
- BlueStack are user-friendly
- It is a one click installation.
- It has an inbuilt play store
- It streams live on game play .
- It is simple to use especially if you are not really advance in computer knowledge.
- BlueStacks emulator can run many google app at a time.
- It has very high speed.
- It doesn't require third party virtualization tool.
8. YouWave Android Emulator .This emulator was the oldest emulator at google play.It has two version the premium free version. It is also best for productivity and gaming .Youwave has simple interface and it easy to use
Best features of youWave.
- It is freely available but in two version premium and free version
- Easy installation on the devices
- It support window and mac os.
- It is simple to use.
- Runs on Windows xp/vista/7/8.1/10
- It has volume control buttons
- It easy to install.
- It has very high speed
Remix is new Android app that can run in Android marshmallows and other apps .It is very fast and has double booting capability.It is flexible because it can run multiple game at the same time.
Features of remix .
- It is freely available .
- It is a user- friendly for both games and productivity.
- It is bud -free emulators
- AMD and CPU are not supported by Remix emulator.
- It is free to download, play and update .
- It is simple to use and easy for even those who are not advance in the devices.
- It stream live features in game play
Droid 4x is an exciting application from google app store, that caters for both features and operation .The emulator comes with a pre-installed google play store. It is free to download and very simple to use.
Features of Droid 4x that work best
- It is available and stable to use for advance users
- It is made for gaming productivity
- It has a pre-rooted play store installation.
- It is very fast and allows you to use keyboard as controller.