Android is one of the best and most popular mobile operating system
developed by Google. It is used in a variety of devices like smartphones and
tablets. Android contains so many apps that are only found on mobile phones
and cannot see on the Mac and window PC.
The increase of technology has brought the new introduction of Android
emulators to install all Android application to the PCs and mac Android
emulators are windows desktop software that helps in running Android apps
and installing them thus bridging the gaps between mobile computing and PC.
There are different kinds of emulators although not all work best. some of
the emulators might be slow or freeze that means their stability is not good
and should be removed. The features in an Android emulator are very
important and should have proper stability. A smooth and well-running PC
should have good emulators and some allow third-party controller while some
don’t but still it all depends on your PC hardware performance.
Here, I Will let you Learn the Top Best Android Emulators for both Windows
PC and MAC.
You can choose from the list and see what works best on your Windows PC and
Mac. Providing reliable and long term use for the devices.
It is one of the best emulators which give a guarantee of many features and
powerful experiences. It doesn’t have additional software this making it
easy and fast to use.
Features of Nox app player
- It is a free app and which is downloaded from Google.
- It is very stable and reliable.
- Nox app player can specify the CPU processor and RAM size.
- It provides a keyboard for touch input.
- The app is fitted with inbuilt GPS emulation.
- Nox app player has a gamepad for one to play games.
It the new emulator in town, which is installed in PC and Mac. It supports
many hardware configurations since it has no compatibility. MEmu is
excellent in all systems.
Features found in the MEmu
- It is free of charge.
- Has no compatibility issues.
- It has a touch emulation which will help you play Android games on Mac and
- At a given time it will support multiple instances
Ko Player is counted as one of the best Android emulators, that focus on
productive gaming. It has an inbuilt google play store which helps to watch
HD videos on YouTube.
Features of a ko player.
- It gives access to the keyboard
- It is available for free.
- You can install games anytime.
- It can accommodate multiple accounts.
- Your PC hardware should have good RAM and good memory.
It is an interesting unique feature which is downloaded free at the google
play store. It always updated with the latest Google features and has
unlimited space for its user.
Features of Andy os
- It is freely available
- It uses the mobile as the remote control when playing games.
- It doesn’t have any compatibility and the system won’t slow down.
- It allows you to use the full screen while playing games.
- It is simple to use.
- Andy is always up to date and upgrades it features regularly
Windroy finds its way in this list because unlike other emulators it doesn’t
need an external virtual box. It works well in the older version of windows
and it unique since it only runs on Windows kernel.
Features of windroy.
- Office application runs best on this emulator.
- It works well on productivity.
- It doesn’t give full reliability on game support
- It is simple to use and uses plays store fully
6. Geny motion
It is designed for personal use and not much of gaming. It assists in the
development and other professional uses. Genymotion emulators also emulate
application from other different devices and you don’t have to own the
Features found in Genymotion
- It is available in both paid and free options.
- It is faster compared to other emulators.
- It has more advanced features.
- Free services for personal use.
- It is simple and flexible you can switch across different devices
Bluestacks is widely used for its unique feature of one-click
installation. I t is highly used in windows operating systems.
allows you to run many Android applications at the same time.
Features of Bluestacks.
- It is freely available but on different regions
- BlueStacks is user-friendly
- It is a one-click installation.
- It has an inbuilt play store
- It streams live on gameplay.
- It is simple to use especially if you are not really advance in computer
- BlueStacks emulator can run many google app at a time.
- It has a very high speed.
- It doesn’t require a third-party virtualization tool.
This emulator was the oldest emulator at google play. It has two versions of
the premium free version. It is also best for productivity and
gaming.Youwave has a simple interface and it easy to use.
Best features of youWave.
- It is freely available but in two version premium and free version
- Easy installation on the devices
- It supports window and mac os.
- It is simple to use.
- Runs on Windows XP/vista/7/8.1/10
- It has volume control buttons
- It easy to install.
- It has a very high speed
9. Remix OS player.
The remix is a new Android app that can run in Android marshmallows and
other apps. It is very fast and has double booting capability. It is
flexible because it can run multiple games at the same time.
Features of the Remix.
- It is freely available.
- It is a user- friendly for both games and productivity.
- It is bud -free emulators
- AMD and CPU are not supported by Remix emulator.
- It is free to download, play and update.
- It is simple to use and easy for even those who are not advance in the
- It Streams live features in game play
10. Droid 4x
Droid 4x is an exciting application from google app store, that caters for
both features and operation. the emulator comes with a preinstalled google
play store. It is free to download and very simple to use.
Features of Droid 4x
- It is available and stable to use for advanced users
- It is made for gaming productivity
- It has a pre-rooted play store installation.
- It is very fast and allows you to use the keyboard as a controller.
There are numerous free devices but we give information and features of the
best emulators that you choose from. With the given list of a few Android
emulators, you can also make your Emulator by just downloading virtual box.
Download an image from x86.org and a set of simple steps to follow will
Try out the Android emulator for the most unlimited fun and enjoyment in the
world of gaming productivity. where you will use the full screens at your
pressure and get the best performance you can never imagine. check out our
website to get the best that is there from the Android emulators.