1. Open your internet browser and type 192.168.8.1 and press enter. just wait,
once the page is loaded. Click on the Login hypertext which is located on the
upper right side of the page.
2. Now you have to provide a username and password to login into the
dashboard. the credential is written backside in your router.
3. Once you reached the home page of the dashboard, click on the device
settings .it will take you to the device settings page.
4. You should click advance setting, DHCP setting page will come up, this is a
very important step that you should be aware of it otherwise mcc | mnc locking
page will not come up. now you should click DHCP hypertext one time.
5. Replace the router_setting with
mcc_mnc_locking (note: if you are doing copy and paste it,
please do not forget to click inside the address bar before pressing enter
otherwise manually type it and enter. )
6. Click on the disabled circle and apply it. it will prompt you to restart to
take effect the changes you have made. Click on yes.
Feel free to comment on your questions.