In other words, font is a set of displayable or printable text characters in a specific size and style . Type design type face family type face for the set of fonts and there are variations of this design. Thus, Helvetica is a typeface family, Helvetica italic is a typeface, and a Helvetica italic 10-point is a font. In practice, fonts and typefaces are often used for accuracy, sometimes interchangeably. There are more than 30,000 different types of fonts are available.
Now we will discuss lists of best fonts available and some description about it.
Top 8 best fonts:This is the list of top 8 premium fonts available that has been used by designers. Some of them are very expensive but when you see the quality of the fonts, then you will find why this is so expensive.
1. Helvetica: It is the one of the most popular fonts in the world typefaces. It clearly gives any typographic message with its clean, no-nonsense shape, with a clear efficiency. The original name of this fonts is Neue Haas Grotesk, and designed by Max Miedinger for the Haas'sche Schriftgiesserei in 1957, Switzerland. In 1960 it is renamed to Helvetica.
Helvetica World, an update for the classic Helvetica design using the open type font format, includes the following Microsoft code pages:
1252 Latin 1,
1250 Latin 2 Eastern,
1257 Windows Baltic,
1258 Windows Vietnamese,
As well as a mixture of box drawing elements glyph and mathematical symbols and operators. Overall, helvetica contains 1866 different glyph characters in each weight of the world!
2. Gotham: Our first century is that the most widely produced characters can be correctly described as "typography". Technically, typography type products have a typeface in private, re-letters that are designed to print on paper have been done. A century ago, there was a typography in the pages of a book, but each cover of the product of an artist working in a different medium in his cover, spine and painting was painted. Since there was no obligation to look like handmade paper printing, different media developed their own aesthetics: neon signs engraved banknotes, and lithographed posters, once enjoyed unique alphabet styles.
3. DIN: On 1994 ATPI conference in San Francisco, Eric Speikermann and Albert-Jan Pool discussed the possibilities of the pool, knowing Spikermann knows that his friend's employer went out of business. He proposed that if the pool wants to make money in any type of design, then he looks closely at the neglected face like OCR and DIN. It seemed strange to the pool, but after one year, FontFont published the FF OCR-F typeface, which was closely followed by FF DIN.
4. Futura: Futura is a fully evolved prototype of the geometric world of Twentieth Century. This form is ancient, in the Greeten Code, during the Pythagoras in Pythagoras by Cretace twenty-five hundred years ago, especially in the grave of the questionable, by Classical Revival Architects in London in the eighteenth century which was first established in 1817, the worldly type of a Casolan form.
5. Neo Sans: Designer Sebastian Lester described his new breath type collection as "neutral without clear, subtle without disturbing, and without disturbing expression". The wide, class-shaped, neo-Sons family is available in six volumes, which include light from Ultra's companion Italic. The person who is looking into this is an excellent choice for branding projects as well as editorial or publishing design.
6. Adobe Caslon: William Caslon released his first typeface in 1722. The types of Caslon were based on the seventeenth century Dutch old style design, which was then widely used in England. For the revival of his castle, designer Carol Towboli studied sample pages printed by William Kesselon between 1734 and 1770. Ideally suited for text in sizes ranging from 6 to 14 points, Adobe CAS is the right choice for magazines, magazines, book publishing and corporate communications.
7. Skolar: Typeface, which, in view of the widespread use of various platforms and objectives, continues to maintain its reliability in various references related to the subtle personal style. Architecturally, scholar's letter formats follow the traditional ratios for simple reading, while its stylistic details introduce heat and character.
8. Kautiva: Kautiva is a modern, pervasive, sans serif family, with true italic, small caps and unicase diversity. Kautiva was developed to make both text and display environment efficient. Kautiva serves as a fresh middle ground among serious geometrical and overly humanistic designs. It gives a balance, which is usually expected from the typeface of Sons, allowing more flexibility.
Follow These Steps to Download, Install and Apply These Fonts in Your Samsung Galaxy Phone.
- First you will have to head on to your phone setting and search for display setting in the pop up menu.
- After that open display setting and head on to the end of the screen, you will find fonts. open it and you see many types of font style and you can also choose the desired size of font.
- In the end of the screen you will find download fonts. Click on it and you will redirect to the Samsung font gallery shop, from here you can select your desired fonts and directly download it in your phone.
- Download your desired fonts from the menu and then install it. After that again head on to the "setting > display setting > font", and you will able to see your new installed fonts. Select and apply desired font size and then click done.