1. Convert PDF2WordWhen you want to quickly convert your PDF or Word File to the other format, all you want is to get the job done without having to give away your email address, and then go through the tedious process of confirming your subscription to the site’s spammy newsletter. On Convert PDF2Word which is now www.pdfonline.com, you are spared the horror of entering your Email address.
They have a very simple conversion process. You simply need to upload your file onto their server and hit convert. In just a short while, you will have your Word to PDF or PDF to Word file converted and ready. Their service is always up and running at your disposal.
2. SmallPDFwww.smallpdf.com is a free website that will allow you to convert your PDF file to Word or vice-versa and to a host of other Office as well as Image formats. Another exciting feature you will come across is the free PDF editor. The mechanism to do all this is extremely simple and essentially the same as in other free online converters.
All you should do is upload your file from the location on your computer and hit the button. Without having to wait long, your converted file will be ready to use with an untouched quality and file size. You also have the flexibility of downloading the converted file directly or importing it to an online Cloud Drive like DropBox or Google Drive.
3. PDFtoWordFrom PDFtoWord.com, you can either convert your files individually online or install their desktop client that will be useful for converting many files remotely. The desktop client is a trial version that you can use for a full 14 days and then decide if it’s worth paying for or not. Nevertheless, the online converter is pretty simple to use. The only catch is that you need to enter your Email address in order to get the converted file. When you receive the Email from them, you will be able to download your file in one click.
4. DocsZoneDocsZone provides a relief from spending hours converting one file after another. Using the ‘Add Files’ button, you can choose multiple PDF or Word Files on your computer for conversion. That’s not all. Once you’ve chosen your files, DocsZone lets you choose a ‘mode of conversion’. There are 3 conversion modes namely, a ‘Flowing Mode’ that is dedicated to Documents, an ‘Exact Mode’ that converts your file into a replica of the other format.
The third mode is an ‘OCR Mode’, that simply recognizes text from one file and reproduces a file in the other format that you can edit. The OCR Mode is offered as a Premium feature. DocsZone is truly a one-stop destination online for converting your files. The only drawback of this online service is that the converted file has a larger file size.
5. CloudConvertWhat sets CloudConvert apart from other online PDF/Word Converters is that you can choose multiple files for conversion, either from your PC or from an online cloud storage. There are pros as well as cons of using CloudConvert. The good thing is that it has a very neat and easy User Interface that lets you convert without much hassle.
What’s annoying about Cloud Convert is that you need to input your Email address and wait for your converted file to be sent to your Email before you can download it. Also, the file size of the converted file is very high which makes CloudConvert difficult to use for many files.